BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST,
I AGREE TO BE BOUNDED BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Please read these Rules carefully: The terms and conditions set forth below (the "terms") govern you and your relationship with us while on this site on the World Wide Web (the "site") and in connection with your use of this site, and are legally binding on you. Your registration and/or your use of the site shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence that you have read these terms, understand them, and agree to each and every one of them. All references herein to "you", "your" or the like shall be deemed to mean the person visiting or using this site and/or the person registering to use this site, to submit photos or other information, or to obtain products or services from this site. The service is sponsored by www.showoffclicks.com a platform where the client registers his/her/child photographs interested in contest.
- Contest Eligibility: No purchase necessary to submit the entry. The selected entrants will have to pay the registration amount as the participation fees and will have to accept and abide by the terms and condition as laid out in order to participate in the contest. Participation and registration in the contest will be strictly subject to the payment being made within the allocated time. In case of non-payment, the entry will be regarded as incomplete and the entrant will not be considered as a contestant.
- Person uploading an entry must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and must be an adult/parent/guardian/brother/sister/in direct association with the child/ whose details are being uploaded as the entrant in the Contest. Date of birth of the participants will be calculated according to the date of registration and any changes in the date of birth of the participants will not be considered once the voting lines are open.
- You must have access to the Internet and a valid email address/mobile no. in order to enter or win.
- How to Enter: To enter your photograph/child’s photograph ("Photograph") in the Contest, you must complete the registration form and "Submit photos" and accept ‘’Terms and Condition’’ link. You represent that all Photographs are original. If submitting a professional photo make sure the photograph is without watermark and any disputed related to copy right or ownership of the submitted photo(s), it will be the sole responsibility of the person submitting such photo(s). The photograph submitted should be owned exclusively by you.
- You agree that showoff may edit/use showoff logo and upload your photograph to the site during the contest for purposes of promoting the contest without payment or compensation to you.
- Entered Photographs will/may be posted at www.showoffclicks.com and related pages of the brand show off over different social media for coverage and promotion for the duration of the applicable Entry Period (as deﬁned below), after which they will be removed from the site (except for winning Photograph). You agree not to upload any photograph or other material that is profane, defamatory, unlawful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Showoff in its sole discretion reserves the right not to upload any photograph to its site and cancel your participation in the contest if we determine your photograph violates any of these conditions.
- Voting criteria, one person can vote once from mobile/laptop/desktop/wiﬁ/E-mail in voting round for the contestant.
- Email id/mobile number entered to vote must be a valid email id/mobile number and should belong to the person voting for the contestant. We can verify and inspect the email id’s/mobile number entered time to time to ensure and to stop fake voting. Any such email id’s/mobile number found will result in deduction of vote count or disqualiﬁcation of the contestant
- The voting pattern can we changed at any given point of time without any prior notice, this is to ensure, cross check and maintain the fairness of the votes.
- The management holds every right to disqualify any contestant at any given period of time, if found using any technical assistance for voting. Votes generated by computer/use of any proxy servers to change IP address/entering invalid email address/any mobile number/any technical attempt to break through the voting criteria will result in of disqualiﬁcation of the contestant
- Deduction of votes or disqualiﬁcation of any contestant violating the voting rules is sole discrete decision of the management. We may or we may not even inform the contestant/parent/relative before and after taking any action on vote deduction or disqualiﬁcation.
- Winner Selection: During each Entry Period, The highest votes “public voting’’ and selected by “jury decision” or collectively (as per contest) will be declared as the winner(s). Jury holds every right for selection under “jury decision” jury may also select one or more winner in any category if they ﬁnd more promising contestants in any category. The decision of jury is ﬁnal
- Pat on the back: For contestant who has been absolutely extraordinary throughout voting and also stands high in jury marking, the management and the jury both collectively can declare any contestant as a winner giving out consolation as “Pat on the back”
- Entrants may only win once each season. Winners for each Entry Period will be notiﬁed by email/phone call/sms. If a potential winner fails to respond to the notiﬁcation within ﬁve (05) days, or if the potential winner is determined to be ineligible, another Photograph may be selected as the winning Photograph instead. Each winning Photograph will remain on the site for the entire contest period after which it may be removed from the site. The winners may be asked to return within ten (10) business days an afﬁdavit of eligibility/publicity or an alternate winner may be selected. All decisions of showoff are ﬁnal.
- Results: List of Winner may be obtained via
- The age band category for the contest can be
revised at any given point of time as per the
number of contestants shortlisted for the
specific round 1.
- Prize: No substitution of prize is allowed. prizes
may not be cashed, transferred or exchanged.
- Showoff reserve the right to cancel or
substitute a prize. Unclaimed or undeliverable
or non-acceptance of prizes will not be awarded
and will be forfeited and awarded to an
alternate winner selected by the Judging Panel
from all of the remaining eligible entries that
meet the Judging Criteria. For prize details
please check awards and winnings.
- Refund policy: Refund of fees on request is
possible only before 3 days ofstarting of voting
lines of the registration period (month of
payment).Strictly no refund will be made after
this or during/after the voting lines are
open.(please make sure and read all rules
before registering for the contest)
- Personal Information: The information collected
at www.showoffclicks.com. You agree that
personal data, such as your name and address,
phone no’s may be stored and otherwise used
for the purposes and within the context of this
Contest and any other purposes outlined in
these Rules. The data may also be used in order
to check your identity, postal address and
telephone number, or to otherwise verify your
eligibility to participate in the Contest and to
receive any prize. Participants have the right to
access, review, rectify or cancel any personal
data held by showoff in connection with the Contest by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prohibitions: You agree not to reproduce, download, re-distribute, copy, sell, publish, broadcast
or circulate any Photograph (other than your
own) contained on the www.showoffclicks.com
to anyone. You acknowledge and agree that,
except as set forth herein, you have no right to
modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the
Photographs. Doing will showoff reserves the
right to take legal actions against you.
- General Release; Limitation of Liability: By
participating in the Contest, you
agree to release and hold harmless show off Inc
- the parent firm, and
including its officers, propritor, employees and
agents (the “Released Parties”) and celebrity(s),
partner(s),any third party associated or their
officials (the “Associate Parties”)from and
against any claim, loss, damage, liability,
expense, impairment or cause of action arising
out of or related to your participation in the
contest or your receipt or use of any prize. The
Released Parties are not responsible for any
illegible, incomplete, damaged or inaccurate
entries, and/or entries that do not comply with
these Rules and/or entries submitted by mail or
facsimile. The Released Parties assume no
responsibility for entries, that are unable to
process due to network, hardware or other
technical failures or lost e-mail entries, political
events, war, terrorism, public health issues,
natural disasters and any other interruptions or
circumstances that adversely affect the
voting/winning of any contestant, however
caused. To the maximum extent permitted by
law, the Released Parties shall not be liable to
you or to any third party for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of your use, misuse, display,
dissemination, replication, distribution, copying
or downloading of Photographs contained on
this site, including but not limited to any
indirect, special, incidental, punitive or
consequential damages however arising, even if
the Released Parties have previously been
advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or
omission in any page posted on this website
shall be subject to correction or deletion (as
appropriate) without any liability on our part.
We reserve the right to make changes to this
website at any time without notice and it is your
responsibility to revisit this page from time to
time to re-read this notice. Any revised terms
shall take effect as at the date of its posting.
- Other: Should you wish to have your photograph
removed from the site at any time please let us
know by sending an email to us
at email@example.com or call us
- Showoff reserves the right to cancel/suspend or
change the Contest date without liability if any
fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts
the security or proper administration of the
contest, as determined by showoff. There are no
representations, promises or warranties other
than those, if any, expressly made herein.
Specifically, but not by way of limitation,
showoff and its agents and assigns, make no
representations, promises or warranties of
your success or failure by submitting
photographs pursuant to this site and these
Rules. There are no implied warranties of
merchantability or fitness for any particular
purpose and any such warranties are expressly
waived by you. Any action related to these
terms will be governed by Indian law without
regard to the choice or conflicts of law
provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in
Bhopal, State of Madhya Pradesh, India. For the
resolution of all disputes arising from or related
to these terms and/or your use of the site.
Contest void where prohibited.
- Any shoot provided by Showoff, the copy rights
of the photographs will remain with the
company, and no raw files will be shared with
the contestant. Final edited copies will be
shared and these photographs are not to be
shared with any company for
- Entry in the contest constitutes your
acceptance of these official rules regardless of
any country. These rules form a binding legal
agreement between Applicant and M/S
Showoff Inc with respect to the contest.