BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST,
I AGREE TO BE BOUNDED BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Please read these Rules carefully: The terms and conditions set forth below (the "terms") govern you and your relationship with us while on this site on the World Wide Web (the "site") and in connection with your use of this site, and are legally binding on you. Your registration and/or your use of the site shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence that you have read these terms, understand them, and agree to each and every one of them. All references herein to "you", "your" or the like shall be deemed to mean the person visiting or using this site and/or the person registering to use this site, to submit photos or other information, or to obtain products or services from this site. The service is sponsored by www.showoffclicks.com a platform where the client registers his/her/child photographs interested in contest.
- Contest Eligibility: No purchase necessary to submit the entry. The selected entrants will have to pay the registration amount as the participation fees and will have to accept and abide by the terms and condition as laid out in order to participate in the contest. Participation and registration in the contest will be strictly subject to the payment being made within the allocated time. In case of non-payment, the entry will be regarded as incomplete and the entrant will not be considered as a contestant.
- Person uploading an entry must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and must be an adult/parent/guardian/brother/sister/in direct association with the child/ whose details are being uploaded as the entrant in the Contest. Date of birth of the participants will be calculated according to the date of registration and any changes in the date of birth of the participants will not be considered once the voting lines are open.
- You must have access to the Internet and a valid email address/mobile no. in order to enter or win.
- How to Enter: To enter your photograph/child’s photograph ("Photograph") in the Contest, you must complete the registration form and "Submit photos" and accept ‘’Terms and Condition’’ link. You represent that all Photographs are original. If submitting a professional photo make sure the photograph is without watermark and any disputed related to copy right or ownership of the submitted photo(s), it will be the sole responsibility of the person submitting such photo(s). The photograph submitted should be owned exclusively by you.
- You agree that showoff may edit/use showoff logo and upload your photograph to the site during the contest for purposes of promoting the contest without payment or compensation to you.
- Entered Photographs will/may be posted at www.showoffclicks.com and related pages of the brand show off over different social media for coverage and promotion for the duration of the applicable Entry Period (as deﬁned below), after which they will be removed from the site (except for winning Photograph). You agree not to upload any photograph or other material that is profane, defamatory, unlawful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Showoff in its sole discretion reserves the right not to upload any photograph to its site and cancel your participation in the contest if we determine your photograph violates any of these conditions.
- Voting criteria, one person can vote once from mobile/laptop/desktop/wiﬁ/E-mail in voting round for the contestant.
- Email id/mobile number entered to vote must be a valid email id/mobile number and should belong to the person voting for the contestant. We can verify and inspect the email id’s/mobile number entered time to time to ensure and to stop fake voting. Any such email id’s/mobile number found will result in deduction of vote count or disqualiﬁcation of the contestant
- The voting pattern can we changed at any given point of time without any prior notice, this is to ensure, cross check and maintain the fairness of the votes.
- The management holds every right to disqualify any contestant at any given period of time, if found using any technical assistance for voting. Votes generated by computer/use of any proxy servers to change IP address/entering invalid email address/any mobile number/any technical attempt to break through the voting criteria will result in of disqualiﬁcation of the contestant
- Deduction of votes or disqualiﬁcation of any contestant violating the voting rules is sole discrete decision of the management. We may or we may not even inform the contestant/parent/relative before and after taking any action on vote deduction or disqualiﬁcation.
- Winner Selection: During each Entry Period, The highest votes “public voting’’ and selected by “jury decision” or collectively (as per contest) will be declared as the winner(s). Jury holds every right for selection under “jury decision” jury may also select one or more winner in any category if they ﬁnd more promising contestants in any category. The decision of jury is ﬁnal
- Pat on the back: For contestant who has been absolutely extraordinary throughout voting and also stands high in jury marking, the management and the jury both collectively can declare any contestant as a winner giving out consolation as “Pat on the back”
- Entrants may only win once each season. Winners for each Entry Period will be notiﬁed by email/phone call/sms. If a potential winner fails to respond to the notiﬁcation within ﬁve (05) days, or if the potential winner is determined to be ineligible, another Photograph may be selected as the winning Photograph instead. Each winning Photograph will remain on the site for the entire contest period after which it may be removed from the site. The winners may be asked to return within ten (10) business days an afﬁdavit of eligibility/publicity or an alternate winner may be selected. All decisions of showoff are ﬁnal.
- Results: List of Winners (available at or around the 15th day of each month of the Entry Period) may be obtained via accessing www.showoffclicks.com.
- The age band category for the contest can be revised at any given point of time as per the number of contestants shortlisted for the speciﬁc round 1.
- Prize: No substitution of prize is allowed. Prizes may not be cashed, transferred or exchanged
- Showoff reserve the right to cancel or substitute a prize. Unclaimed or undeliverable or non-acceptance of prizes will not be awarded and will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by the Judging Panel from all of the remaining eligible entries that meet the Judging Criteria. For prize details please check awards and winnings.
- Refund policy: Refund of fees on request is possible only before 3 days of starting of voting lines of the registration period (month of payment).Strictly no refund will be made after this or during/after the voting lines are open.(please make sure and read all rules before registering for the contest)
- Prohibitions: You agree not to reproduce, download, re-distribute, copy, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Photograph (other than your own) contained on the www.showoffclicks.com to anyone. You acknowledge and agree that, except as set forth herein, you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Photographs. Doing will showoff reserves the right to take legal actions against you.
- General Release; Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless show off international - the parent ﬁrm, and including its ofﬁcers, directors, employees and agents (the "Released Parties") and celebrity(s), partner(s),any third party associated or their ofﬁcials (the "Associate Parties")from and against any claim, loss, damage, liability, expense, impairment or cause of action arising out of or related to your participation in the contest or your receipt or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any illegible, incomplete, damaged or inaccurate entries, and/or entries that do not comply with these Rules and/or entries submitted by mail or facsimile. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for entries, that are unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures or lost e-mail entries, political events, war, terrorism, public health issues, natural disasters and any other interruptions or circumstances that adversely affect the voting/winning of any contestant, however caused. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Released Parties shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your use, misuse, display, dissemination, replication, distribution, copying or downloading of Photographs contained on this site, including but not limited to any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages however arising, even if the Released Parties have previously been advised of the possibility of such damage
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any page posted on this website shall be subject to correction or deletion (as appropriate) without any liability on our part. We reserve the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice and it is your responsibility to revisit this page from time to time to re-read this notice. Any revised terms shall take effect as at the date of its posting.
- Other: Should you wish to have your photograph removed from the site at any time please let us know by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us
- Showoff reserves the right to cancel/suspend or change the Contest date without liability if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the contest, as determined by showoff. There are no representations, promises or warranties other than those, if any, expressly made herein. Speciﬁcally, but not by way of limitation, showoff and its agents and assigns, make no representations, promises or warranties of your success or failure by submitting photographs pursuant to this site and these Rules. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or ﬁtness for any particular purpose and any such warranties are expressly waived by you. Any action related to these terms will be governed by Indian law without regard to the choice or conﬂicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Bhopal, State of Madhya Pradesh, India. For the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these terms and/or your use of the site. contest void where prohibited.
- Any shoot provided by Showoff to any kid the copy rights of the photographs will remain with the company, These photographs are not to be shared with any company for Marketing Promotions
- Entry in the contest constitutes your acceptance of these ofﬁcial rules regardless of any country. These rules form a binding legal agreement between you and show off with respect to the contest.