Show off !! Photo Contest
Terms & Conditions
Official Contest Rules
DATED 01/01/2017 TO 31/01/2018
Welcome to show off international events Online ("Site"). Please review the following terms of service that govern your use of the Site (the "Agreement"). Please be aware that your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to be bound of the following:
- Please read these Rules carefully: The terms and conditions set forth below (the "terms") govern you and your relationship with us while on this site on the World Wide Web (the "site") and in connection with your use of this site, and are legally binding on you. If you do not agree with any of the terms, please do not access or otherwise use this site or any information contained on this site. Your registration and/or your use of the site shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence that you have read these terms, understand them, and agree to each and every one of them. All references herein to "you", "your" or the like shall be deemed to mean the person visiting or using this site and/or the person registering to use this site, to submit photos or other information, or to obtain products or services from this site.
The service is sponsored by show off international events private limited. A model management platform where the client registers his/her child photographs interested in fashion /acting, and we foster kids in the areas of feature film, network television, local and national commercials, commercial print, fashion print, runway, trade shows, promotions and talent agencies for child actor.
- Contest Eligibility: No purchase necessary to submit the entry. The selected entrants will have to pay the amount of 2999(INR)/50(USD) as the registration fees and will have to accept and abide by the terms and condition as laid out in order to participate in the contest. Participation and registration in the contest will be strictly subject to the payment being made within the allocated time. In case of non-payment, the entry will be regarded as incomplete and the entrant will not be considered as a contestant.
- Person uploading an entry must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and must be the parent/guardian/brother/sister/anyone in direct association with the child whose details are being uploaded as the entrant in the Contest.
- You must have access to the Internet and a valid email address/mobile no. in order to enter or win.
- How to Enter: To enter your child’s photograph ("Photograph") in the Contest, you must complete the registration form and "Submit Photos" and accept ‘’Terms and Condition’’ link. You represent that all Photographs are original, non-professional photographstaken by you or professional camera. If submitting a professional photo make sure the photograph is without watermark and any disputed related to copy right or ownership of the submitted photo(s), it will be the soleresponsibility of the person submitting such photo(s). The photograph submitted should be owned exclusively by you.
- You agree that show off!! may edit/use show off logo and upload your Photograph to the site during the Contest for purposes of promoting the Contest without payment or compensation to you.
- Entered Photographs will/may be posted at www.showoffclicks.com and related pages of the brand show off over different social media for coverage and promotion for the duration of the applicable Entry Period (as defined below), after which they will be removed from the site (except for winning Photograph). You agree not to upload any Photograph or other material that is profane, defamatory, unlawful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. Show off!!in its sole discretion reserves the right not to upload any Photograph to its site and cancel your participation in the Contest if we determine your Photograph violates any of these conditions.
- Entry Periods: The Contest begins on Jan 01-2017. Entries received after the end date of any Entry Period will be entered into the subsequent Entry Period. You may enter the Contest as many times as you wish provided each Photograph is unique and submitted separately-
- Entry Period /contest Start Date End Date
- Entry Period for January Jan. 1, 2016 Jan. 25, 2017
- Entry Period February Feb. 1, 2017 Feb. 25, 2017
- Entry Period March Mar .1, 2017 Mar.25, 2017
- Entry Period April April.1, 2017 April.25, 2017
- Entry Period May May.1, 2017 May.25, 2017
- Entry Period June June.1, 2017 June.25, 2017
- Entry Period July July.1,2017 July.25, 2017
- Entry Period August Aug.1, 2017 Aug.25, 2017
- Entry Period September Sept.1, 2017 Sept 25, 2017
- Entry Period October Oct.1, 2017 Oct. 25, 2017
- Entry Period November Nov.1,2017 Nov. 25, 2017
- Entry Period December Dec.1, 2017 Dec. 25, 2017
- Voting criteria: one person can vote once in 24 hour time with one mobile/laptop/desktop/wifi to a contestant however a voter can vote to as many contestants in 24 hours but subject to one vote to one contestant.
- Email id/mobile number entered to vote must be a valid email id/mobile number and should belong to the person voting for the contestant. We can verify and inspect the email id’s/mobile number entered time to time to ensure and to stop fake voting. Any such email id’s/mobile number found will result in deduction of vote count or disqualification of the contestant.
- The management holds every right to deduct or disqualify any contestant at any given period of time, if found using fake voting. Votes generated by computer/use of any proxy servers to change IP address/entering invalid email address/any mobile number/any technical attempt to break through the voting criteria will result in deduction of vote count or disqualification of the contestant.
- Deduction of votes or disqualification of any contestant violating the voting rules is sole discrete decision of the management. We may or we may not even inform the contestant/parent/relative before and after taking any action on vote deduction or disqualification.
- Winner Selection: During each Entry Period, one entry with the most (highest)votes “public voting’’ and one selected by “jury decision” will be declared as the winner(s). Jury holds every right for selection under “jury decision”, jury may also select one or more winner in any category if they find more promising contestants in any category. The decision of jury is final.
- Pat on the back: For contestant who has been absolutely extraordinary throughout voting and also stands high in jury marking, the management and the jury both collectively can declare any contestant as a winner giving out consolation as “Pat on the back”
- Entrants may only win once each calendar year. Winners for each Entry Period will be notified by email/phone call/sms on or around the 15th day of the respective month. If a potential winner fails to respond to the notification within five (05) days, or if the potential winner is determined to be ineligible, another Photograph may be selected as the winning Photograph instead. Each winning Photograph will remain on the site for the entire contest period after which it may be removed from the site. The winners may be asked to return within ten (10) business days an affidavitof eligibility/publicity or an alternate winner may be selected. All decisions of showoff are final.
- The winner of the respective category of round one will go for second round of voting, the second round is irrespective of age category and on the basis of aggregate total of 50 % vote count and 50 % jury rating, the top 12 contestants will be declared as the winner(s) of the Show off photo contest 2017.Three kids irrespective of age category from these 12 winners will be declared as “STAR KIDS” – Winners of the show off Contest2017.
- The round two dates for voting lines (open/close) will be notified to all winners of the round 1by email/phone call/sms.
- The Jury / Management hold all the right for the final decision on the selection of the contestants as the finalist.Contest Results: List of Winners (available at or around the 15th day of each month of the Entry Period) may be obtained via accessing www.showoffclicks.com.
- Prize: No substitution of prize is allowed. Prizes may not be cashed, transferred or exchanged.
- Showoff reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal value. Unclaimed or undeliverable or non-acceptance of prizes will not be awarded and will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by the Judging Panel from all of the remaining eligible entries that meet the Judging Criteria. For prize details please check awards and winnings.
- Refund policy: Refund of registration fees on request is possibleonly before 3 days of starting of voting lines of the registration period (month of payment).Strictly no refund will be made after this or during/after the voting lines are open.(please make sure and read all rules before registering for the contest)
- Prohibitions: You agree not to reproduce, download, re-distribute, copy, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Photograph (other than your own) contained on the www.showoffclicks.com to anyone. You acknowledge and agree that, except as set forth herein, you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Photographs. Doing will show off!! reserves the right to take legal actions against you.
- General Release; Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless show off international Events Pvt ltd- the parent company, and including its officers, directors, employees and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim, loss, damage, liability, expense, impairment or cause of action arising out of or related to your participation in the contest or your receipt or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any illegible, incomplete, damaged or inaccurate entries, and/or entries that do not comply with these Rules and/or entries submitted by mail or facsimile. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for entries, that are unable to process due to network, hardware or other technical failures or lost e-mail entries, political events, war, terrorism, public health issues, natural disasters and any other interruptions or circumstances that adversely affect the voting/winning of any contestant, however caused. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Released Parties shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your use, misuse, display, dissemination, replication, distribution, copying or downloading of Photographs contained on this site, including but not limited to any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages however arising, even if the Released Parties have previously been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Other: Should you wish to have your Photograph removed from the site at any time please let us know by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9009155500/9009166600.
- Showoff!! reserves the right to cancel and/or suspend the Contest without liability if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the Contest, as determined by showoff!! There are no representations, promises or warranties other than those, if any, expressly made herein. Specifically, but not by way of limitation, show off!! and its agents and assigns, make no representations, promises or warranties of your success or failure by submitting photographs pursuant to this site and these Rules. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose and any such warranties are expressly waived by you. Any action related to these terms will be governed by Indian law without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Bhopal, State of Madhya Pradesh, India. For the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these terms and/or your use of the site.Contest void where prohibited. Contact address: E-8/12 vinayak parisar Arera colony Bhopal 462039.
- Entry in the contest constitutes your acceptance of these official rules regardless of any country. These rules form a binding legal agreement between you and show off with respect to the contest.
Important: Please read the above rules before entering this contest (the "Contest").
By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and
represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements.